Gianyar, Lintasbali.com – FuramaXclusive Resort & Villas Ubud is fully equipped to welcome the tourism industry’s new normal, during the pandemic As the world gradually recovers from the worldwide crisis of COVID-19, FuramaXclusive Resort & Villas Ubud is proud to share that it will be breaking free and emerging stronger than it was before.
To address concerns brought about by the global pandemic, FuramaXclusive Resort & Villas Ubud has adopted a multi-prong approach to elevate its cleanliness and safety standards. Many strict precautionary measures have been implemented to provide a safe environment for both its staff and guests, as the health and safety of their guests and staff is of top priority, and they will do everything they can to safeguard it.
Some of the basic precautionary measures include:
1. All guests, employees, contractors and suppliers will have to check in and out of the hotel premises for contact tracing purposes. Temperature checks are mandatory as well for everyone.
2. Thorough and frequent disinfection and sanitisation of public areas, guest rooms and equipment with high touch points.
3. Ensuring that social distancing of at least one metre is in place at all public areas.
4. Provision of hand sanitisers at public areas.
5. Staggered check-in time to avoid crowds in the lobby area.
The resort has also prepared some specific precautionary measures in food & beverages, such as : encouraging guests to have in room dining, and in spa, such as : ensuring a thorough sanitation in each treatment room, asking guests to fill up an Advanced Consultation Form, and having a minimum 30 minutes rotation of treatment room usage to ensure their cleanliness and hygiene.
Since early June 2020, the management has formed a new standard operational procedure to welcome the “new normal”, and has conducted a regular socialization to all their team members to ensure all new SOP are fully understood and will be smoothly executed.
Only 20 minute drive from the famous Ubud Market, the resort comprises 18 rooms and 52 serene private pool villas, surrounded by vast rice paddy fields and lush greeneries which could be explored through the villa resort’s guided trekking or guided cycling activities.
At FuramaXclusive Resort & Villas Ubud, Bali, guests will enjoy the true natural beauty of the tropical Island of Gods. (Red/LB/Rls)